The American Journal of Potato Research (AJPR) is the official journal of the Potato Association of America. This journal has 60 open access articles. Volume 97, issue 4, August 2020 can now be accessed online.
Here is a sampling of some of the articles published in this issue.
- Potato Price Forecasting with Holt-Winters and ARIMA Methods: A Case Study
- Disease Gradients of Late Blight of Potato from Infrared Images of Commercial Fields
- Potato Tuber Greening Risk is Associated with Tuber Nitrogen Content
- Gene Profiling of Compatible and Incompatible Interactions between Potato and Phytophthora infestans
- Potato Cultivar Susceptibility to Pythium Leak as Influenced by Harvest and Early Storage Temperatures
- Interaction of Fertilizer Phosphorus Rate and Placement/Timing on Potatoes
- Air Injection of Subsurface Drip Irrigation Water Improves Tuber Yield and Quality of Russet Potato
Source: Potato Association of America. AJPR, Volume 97, issue 4, August 2020