Dear Potato News Today readers:
Many thanks for visiting our advertising page here. We here at Potato News Today would be happy and willing to promote your potato company, your projects, your products and/or your services on our site, no doubt about that.
You are most welcome to get in touch with me and I will provide you with further details re: our site’s visitor rate, page views, the site’s presence on social media channels, and so on and so forth. No bones about it: It is our loyal advertisers who make this information service possible, right?
In essence, I can tell you that we offer the following promotional services, included/combined in each of our advertising packages:
– banner displays (2 types of banners to choose from);
– guaranteed publication of your company press releases on Potato News Today as news items when you sign up;
– links to these press releases on several social media channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Tumbler,
– distribution of the releases to our dedicated email list of potato industry folks around the world,
– publication of the releases also on two other related potato websites we manage on a daily basis,
– press releases are submitted to Google as soon as it is published, and are usually picked up within the hour and then appear in the Google general search database, as well as its News/Top Stories results pages.
Potato News Today has been around for quite some time – as many of our regular visitors know – and the site is arguably the most visited online news resource of its kind for many potato folks around the world.
I can tell you in all honesty that the site has a large following of several thousand loyal potato industry visitors located in all major potato producing countries globally. We are taken seriously, and our promotional efforts on behalf of our advertisers do provide results – I believe our current advertisers will testify to that. Our motto will always be: No-frills, and no-nonsense…“
You are most welcome to reach out to me at [email protected] or [email protected] and we can discuss details if you or your company consider advertising on the site. I am no doubt looking forward to hear from you – feel free to get in touch?
With spud greetings from Canada!