Many thanks for visiting Potato News Today! We’d be happy to promote your potato company, your projects, your products and/or your services on the site.
In essence, I can share the following about advertising on Potato News Today:
- Advertisers can choose between a “long” banner and a “block” sized banner to communicate their message on the site
- We offer three different positions where banners are displayed on the site:
1. A placement on the right side of the page (banners here display on all pages viewed by visitors throughout the site).
2. Placement at the very top of the homepage, underneath the header (limited to only 5 banners).
3. A long banner displayed at the bottom (center) of each article displayed on the site (effectively on all site pages viewed)
Please note: Advertisers are welcome to negotiate with us to have a banner displayed in more than one space at the same time
- We will publish and promote press/news releases that advertisers submit to us via our publication channels, which includes a permanent URL in the Potato News Today database, as well as publicizing on our social media channels (notably LinkedIn and Twitter)
- A summary of every press release (with a back link) is also published on our social media channels and two other popular potato websites that we manage, and we email a summary (with back link) to our opt-in mailing list
- We submit press releases from our advertisers to the Google database as soon as we publish it on the site, and the releases are then incorporated in the Google general search database as well as Google’s News|Top Stories database
- Banner advertisers can opt to have a video of their choice displayed alongside their banner
Popularity and global reach of Potato News Today
Potato News Today has been online since 2014, and has since became the leading online source for potato news. The site has a global reach with regular visits from loyal readers located in 100+ potato producing countries around the world. According to the latest Google Statistics report, the site registered a little over 150,000 visits up to the end of November 2020.
Although many site visits originate from activity on our social media channels, a good percentage of site traffic is generated by site searches since Potato News Today ranks high in all the major internet search engines, also on Google. A search on Google for “potato news” delivers over 300 million search results – and a link to Potato News Today appears first, including links to the most recent news stories published on the site.
You are most welcome to reach out to me at [email protected] or [email protected] and to discuss details if your company would like to advertise on Potato News Today will be happy to take part in your promotion campaign.