Today, the Belgian government announced new measures to combat COVID-19. Trade fairs are still subject to the health and safety protocol that applies to retailers / businesses and can therefore take place, provided that everyone complies with the strict guidelines imposed by the government.
Annick Pycarelle, Exhibition Manager, says in a news flash today: “INTERPOM clearly complies with these guidelines and will therefore go ahead as planned on 28, 29 and 30 November 2021 in Kortrijk Xpo.”
Ms Pycarelle notes that the wearing of a face mask is mandatory and Covid Safe Tickets will be checked at the entrance. This double protection has already been communicated to all exhibitors and visitors and will provide a safe and professional environment for doing business.
Kortrijk Xpo will also take measures to ensure maximum hygiene:
- sufficient sanitation facilities at the trade fair
- continuous ventilation in the vast exhibition buildings, combined with CO2 meters
- regular disinfection of sanitary facilities
Attendees are reminded of the following ground rules:
- Everyone (visitors, exhibitors and suppliers) must wear a face mask.
- Eating and drinking is allowed at fixed locations: on the stands or at the regular Kortrijk Xpo food counters. Masks can then be removed for a while. If you want to eat or drink, you have to sit.
- The trade fair will close at 6 pm. We kindly ask to respect this closing time.
Kortrijk Xpo stewards will ensure that everyone complies with these guidelines, in the best interests of all concerned.
“Together with the 312 exhibitors present, the organisers of INTERPOM is committed to creating a professional, safe and pleasant trade fair to welcome the entire potato community in the best conditions,” the organisation says.