The Potato Trials and Technology Transfer event will take place on Wednesday, 1st February in the Huntingtower Hotel, Crieff Road, Huntingtower, Perth.
Presentations during the event will include:
- Late blight genotyping update & comparison of sensitivity to a range of fungicides, state of applied research – Greg Dawson
- In-store energy costs, monitoring and actions for efficiency improvements – Gus Farquhar & Mark Nowell
- Potato irrigation monitoring, use of satellite data to see and learn, carbon auditing – Stevie Gray
- Spray nozzle evaluations including 3D 90, IDTA 05, IDTA 04 and FF110_04 – Donald Paterson
- Blackleg, potential practical outcomes from a new £2million project – Eric Anderson
- IPM strategies to reduce virus transmission in seed crops using mineral oil and straw mulch, evaluation of work conducted on two farms in 2021 & 2022 – Greg Dawson
- Managing the threat of nematodes in a world without nematicides – Eric Anderson
Registration is required for this event. Please send an email for further details on registration.