Dewulf, full-liner in machines for the cultivation of potatoes and root crops, will, as always, bring several machines with them to Agritechnica â€™19.
The manufacturer will show seven machines at its stand. They range from soil cultivation to planting and from harvesting to storage.
Of course, Dewulf will also have a top lifting harvester on its stand.
The machines will be on display in Hanover (DE) (hall 25 – stand H23) from 10 to 16 November.
Dewulf will bring the following machines to Agritechnica 2019:
- SC 300 front mounted: essential for perfect planting bed preparation
- MS 4000 trailed: precise planting in 4 rows
- Torro with unloading on the move bunker: potato-friendliness and efficiency
- Kwatro featuring a bunker with sieving discharge elevator: ideal for direct delivery
- GBC: seamless logistics and high reliability for carrot harvesting
- MH 241 with Smart-Pin: consistent cleaning quality without interruption
- MB 111: fully automatic box filling with high capacity