Register to attend free DEFRA hosted webinars to learn more about what you need to do to import/export plants and plant products between Great Britain and the EU/NI from 1 January 2021. These webinars are for importers and exporters of plants and plant products, and will cover:
- what you need to do to import/export plants and plant products between Great Britain (GB) and the European Union (EU) and Northern Ireland (NI)
- what you need to do to move plants internally in GB
- steps you need to take before 31 December 2020
- guidance, documents, and links
- support and advice opportunities available
Please note these webinars will not cover IT systems. Videos and user guidance on IT systems will be released shortly.
Access the DEFRA website here for full information and webinar dates.