AHDB and Catchment Sensitive Farming (CSF) in the UK have joined up to look at how you can get the best out of your nitrogen use and fertiliser application through calibration, with a focus on the principles and the practice.
This webinar focuses on fertiliser calibration principles and is designed for owners, operators and advisors. Dr Ian Richards, Independent Consultant will be talking through the key points, as follows:
- NVZ and Farming Rules for Water requirements
- Spreading manufactured fertilisers accurately and crop effects
- Physical quality of fertilisers
- No-spread zones
- Technology options available
- Spreading organic manures accurately, inc application rates, calibration
- Reducing ammonia losses
There will be an opportunity for you to ask your questions as part of the webinar. Go here to register and further details.