A survey from The Packer magazine is seeking input for the publication’s Nov. 14 “Potato and Onion Marketing” section, as Tom Karst, Editor Emeritus at The Packer reports.
Marketers who handle potatoes and/or onions are encouraged to give their perspectives on their company’s respective market plans and outlook.
Questions in the survey include:
- Have you made any new product or packaging introductions this fall?
- How can retailers best promote holiday sales of potatoes/onions?
- How are consumers using potatoes and onions today compared with 10 years ago? What does that mean for your operation?
- How do you compare foodservice demand now versus before the pandemic?
- One thing that has surprised me about this season is …
- The biggest challenge for growers/shippers for this marketing year is …
Marketers are encouraged to send related images to firstname.lastname@example.org