The next Potato Business Summit will be hosted during the Potato Expo on Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at the Gaylord Rockies Resort in Aurora, Colorado. Proven to be one of the popular events during the annual Expo, it is co-sponsored and presented by the United Potato Growers of America (UPGA), the Potato Marketing Association of North America (PMA), and the United Potato Growers of Canada (UPGC).
Attendees will be welcomed with presentations by Brian Neufeld, Chairman and Mark Klompien, President/CEO of UPGA, Ray Keenan, Chairman of UPGC, Dale Lathim, President of PMA, and Eric Wintemute, Chairman/CEO of AMVAC.
Presentations during the general meeting will include:
- Economic Outlook (Stephen Nicholson, Rabobank)
- European Market Update (Cedric Porter, World Potato Markets)
- Consumer Market Overview (Kim Breshears, Potatoes USA)
- Farming Technology Outlook (Brett Showalter, John Deere)
- Frozen Potato Market Update (Bret Nedrow, JR Simplot Co.)
- Fresh Potato Market Outlook (Mark Klompien, United Potato Growers of America)
Source: Potato Business Summit